Newnan Country Club is looking for a Tennis Instructor for lessons and organize tennis activities at the club. Teacher/Coach will work as an Independent Contractor and have primary teaching privileges to all Newnan CC members and select outside clients. The Tennis Instructor/Professional is responsible for all Club tennis activity programming. They organize tennis clinics and private lessons that encourage participation in the Club's tennis activities. The Tennis Instructor/Professional acts as the Club's Tennis Ambassador to enhance the value of the Club.
· Coach takes home large percentage of client revenue
· Flexible Schedule Responsibilities
· Responsible for developing and promoting tennis programs for all age groups
· Organize clinics, camps, and opportunity to manage club tournaments.
· Maintain courts in a professional manner and ensure that the environment is safe for all those who use the facility
· Minimum of 2 years as a Tennis Professional
· High School Diploma or equivalent required - College degree preferred
· USPTA preferred
+Large Percentage of all lessons, camps, clinics, and classes.
Approximate rates of $25-55
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15,000.00 - $20,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newnan, GA 30263: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location